Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Mercer and Lawrence Counties provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night from your local fire and water damage restoration professionals.
Serving 21 cities and their surrounding areas, SERVPRO is fully equipped with new technology and equipment, a vast fleet of vehicles, and highly trained employees to assist your home and commercial building in the event of fire or water damage. These are the reasons we are faster to any size disaster. We have the capabilities to be on site quickly no matter how big or small the fire or water disaster is. If you are in need in Hermitage, Mercer, Bessemer and surrounding areas, do not hesitate to give us a call at (724) 704-8939. Our response is immediate because it is crucial to have the damage occurred to your Sharon, New Castle, West Pittsburg and surrounding areas building cleaned up as quickly as possible.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (724) 704-8939
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Mercer and Lawrence Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.